If a Search engine optimizer or Digital Marketing Agency Singapore has guaranteed you a first page position or number 1 ranking on Google.com then just stop there and delete the email.
Either it is coming from a bulk mailer, an affiliate, or an individual calling himself a representative of an SEO Singapore company who will do absolutely nothing but extract hundreds and thousands of dollars from you and leave you with a Free-for-all (FFA) submission result.
Do not do Doorway pages tricks or anchor text spamming to get a high rank on search engines like Google because Google Quality Guidelines are very clear, which are:
- Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
- Don’t employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Don’t send automated queries to Google.
- Don’t load pages with irrelevant words.
- Don’t create multiple pages, sub domains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
- Avoid “doorway” pages created just for search engines, or other “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
- Keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100).
It is very important to stay away from fake Digital Marketing Agency Singapore that do tricks which might get your site banned on top search engines because none can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.
Webmasters everywhere scramble from gimmick to gimmick , trick to trick to get to number 1 position for a general search term and sometimes they even manage to do this but for how long ? One small change at Google.com and they are back on page number three, rank number 33.
It is therefore important to follow traditional SEO tweaks along with new and genuine techniques for website promotion like fresh content for your web or using Rss and blogs.